Kitesurfles in Muiderberg
We go to Muiderberg when the sea is too rough for a kitesurfing lesson and when the wind is not suitable for kiting by the sea (such as with north east wind). Muiderberg is a nice kitesurf spot to learn kite surfing, because you can stand far in the water. We often plan a kitesurfing lesson at Muiderberg to experience what it is like to kite surf on inland waters. Muiderberg is one of the six locations where Kiwi Kite provides kite surfing lessons in consultation with you. From Amsterdam you can drive to the kite surfing location in Muiderberg in about 30 minutes.
- Approximately 30 minutes drive from Amsterdam
- Suitable kite surf location when sea is too rough
- Flat water spot where you can stand in many places
- Kitesurfles in Muiderberg is inclusief kitegear
- Privé en duo-les mogelijk
Interesse in een les kitesurfen in Muiderberg of een andere locatie? Neem contact us.